Herne Bay Heritage Walks – CANCELLED
Sunday 29 May
CANCELLED, apologies for any inconvenience.
Walk back in time with our costumed guide on a gentle walk from the Old Town to The King’s Hall, exploring the town’s past and ending with afternoon tea in the The King’s Hall.
Herne Bay Heritage Walks are in partnership with Herne Bay Historical Records Society and will run monthly from May to August 2016 (inclusive).
Future dates for 2016 are: Sunday 26 June, Sunday 31 July and Sunday 21 August.
Times and prices
2.30pm to 4.30pm (walk duration is approximately 1 hour).
Tickets are £15 per person to include afternoon tea and a donation to the Herne Bay Historical Records Society.
Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Pre-booking is essential.
Please call The King’s Hall on: 01227 374 188 or book online here (booking fees apply).
Getting to the hall
Booking Fee Guide
The following per ticket fees apply when booking tickets at The King’s Hall
- Booking by phone and in person at our Box Office: £1 per ticket booking fee.
- Booking online: We use ticketsource which adds 10% of the ticket price to your order. Booking fees decrease if purchases are over £25.
- The maximum booking fee you will be charged, when booking your
tickets in person or over the phone, is £5. If you book more than 15 tickets per transaction, in person or over the phone, you will not be charged a booking fee.
- If you book online, you will be charged a per ticket booking fee for all of the tickets that you book.
- An extra charge of £1 applies if you would like your tickets posted.
The King’s Hall does not offer customers refunds for tickets that they have purchased.
- The King’s Hall will exchange tickets for another show or performance, up to 5 days before the performance takes place.
- The King’s Hall will charge an admin fee of £3 per ticket that is exchanged, up to a maximum of £30.
- Tickets to be exchanged must be posted or handed in to The King’s Hall, before an exchange can take place.
- We do not offer credit vouchers.
- Booking or postage fees cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Customers are only able to exchange their tickets once.
There are numerous car parks available a short 10-15 minute walk away from the venue. Neptune car park and Market Street car park are the nearest and are just 50p per hour or free after 8pm.
There is limited on street parking around the venue and we have a limited number of disabled parking spaces for customers within the premises, which are available on a first-come first-served basis – it is not possible to reserve these in advance.
For the majority of our events (live music, tribute nights) there will be limited seating and tables available on a first come first served basis.
Tickets on the door
For live music events or tribute nights run by The King’s Hall, unless the event is listed as sold out on the website and ticketsource, there will be tickets available on the door until the event starts, but will be charged at a higher price (see events for exact details) but we do advise booking in advance here
For other events and shows not run by the King’s Hall (pantomimes, band concerts, boxing, wrestling, dance shows, charity events, fairs) please check with the event promoter – contact details will be on their respective event on this website.
For King’s Hall events (live music, tributes) finish times for events will be on the respective page of each event.
For other events and shows not run by the King’s Hall (pantomimes, band concerts, boxing, wrestling, dance shows, charity events, fairs) if not stated on our website, please check directly with the event promoter – details will be on their respective event on this website.
Please come to the box office before the show starts with ID and we will be able to let you in.
Hot food (burgers, chips etc), snacks and teas and coffee will be available at the cafe during most events.
- Designated disabled parking
- Route from car park to venue accessible to wheelchair user
- Convenient drop-off point
- Step-free access externally
- Step-free access internally
- Accessible WCs for sole disabled use
- Grab rails within toilets
- Functional emergency alarm fitted in WCs
- Mirrors placed at lower level or angled for ease of use
- Hearing assistance system
- Limited space available for scooter parking
- There is a drop-off point available with step-free access to the main foyer
- Baby changing facilities
If you have any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The office is open from 9.30am-2pm Mondays-Fridays.
Sign up to our mailing list
You can keep up to date with all of the news and events from the Kings Hall by signing up to our mailing list.