Peaky Blinders Dance
Saturday 21 Jul
Travel back in time to the 1920’s at our Peaky Blinders Dance with The Volstead Orchestra, a London based jazz band capturing the looks and sounds of the 1920s & 1930s.
Merging elements of American prohibition and depression era jazz and blues with the sounds of European cafes and hot club bands, this will be a vintage night to remember, supported by the great DJ Sizzling Jim.
Put on your finest 1920s glad rags and come down to enjoy the fun!
Presented in partnership with Battles for Victory.
Times and prices
Tickets £15 plus booking fee available HERE
Unreserved seating/tables with dance floor.
You can pre-order basket meals for this event. Those with pre-ordered food will have their meal served at a reserved table before/during the show. To order and pay please call us 01227 374188 Mon-Fri 10am-2pm.
1/2 lb burger & chips – £5.50
1/2 lb burger with cheese & chips – £6
Chicken goujons & chips £5
Scampi & Chips – £6
Chips – £1.60
Veggie Burger with chips – £5.50
Veggie Burger with cheese and chips – £6
Gluten free burger and roll available on request
Tickets £15 plus booking fee available HERE
Unreserved seating with dance floor.
Getting to the hall
Please note our events are age restricted to 14 years and above excluding family shows. Those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Booking Fee Guide
The following per ticket fees apply when booking tickets at The King’s Hall
- Booking by phone and in person at our Box Office: £1 per ticket booking fee.
- Booking online: We use ticketsource which adds 10% of the ticket price to your order. Booking fees decrease if purchases are over £25.
- The maximum booking fee you will be charged, when booking your
tickets in person or over the phone, is £5. If you book more than 15 tickets per transaction, in person or over the phone, you will not be charged a booking fee.
- If you book online, you will be charged a per ticket booking fee for all of the tickets that you book.
- An extra charge of £1 applies if you would like your tickets posted.
The King’s Hall does not offer customers refunds for tickets that they have purchased.
- The King’s Hall will exchange tickets for another show or performance, up to 5 days before the performance takes place.
- The King’s Hall will charge an admin fee of £3 per ticket that is exchanged, up to a maximum of £30.
- Tickets to be exchanged must be posted or handed in to The King’s Hall, before an exchange can take place.
- We do not offer credit vouchers.
- Booking or postage fees cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Customers are only able to exchange their tickets once.
There are numerous car parks available a short 10-15 minute walk away from the venue. Neptune car park and Market Street car park are the nearest and are just 50p per hour or free after 8pm.
There is limited on street parking around the venue and we have a limited number of disabled parking spaces for customers within the premises, which are available on a first-come first-served basis – it is not possible to reserve these in advance.
For the majority of our events (live music, tribute nights) there will be limited seating and tables available on a first come first served basis.
Tickets on the door
For live music events or tribute nights run by The King’s Hall, unless the event is listed as sold out on the website and ticketsource, there will be tickets available on the door until the event starts, but will be charged at a higher price (see events for exact details) but we do advise booking in advance here
For other events and shows not run by the King’s Hall (pantomimes, band concerts, boxing, wrestling, dance shows, charity events, fairs) please check with the event promoter – contact details will be on their respective event on this website.
For King’s Hall events (live music, tributes) finish times for events will be on the respective page of each event.
For other events and shows not run by the King’s Hall (pantomimes, band concerts, boxing, wrestling, dance shows, charity events, fairs) if not stated on our website, please check directly with the event promoter – details will be on their respective event on this website.
Please come to the box office before the show starts with ID and we will be able to let you in.
Hot food (burgers, chips etc), snacks and teas and coffee will be available at the cafe during most events.
- Designated disabled parking
- Route from car park to venue accessible to wheelchair user
- Convenient drop-off point
- Step-free access externally
- Step-free access internally
- Accessible WCs for sole disabled use
- Grab rails within toilets
- Functional emergency alarm fitted in WCs
- Mirrors placed at lower level or angled for ease of use
- Hearing assistance system
- Limited space available for scooter parking
- There is a drop-off point available with step-free access to the main foyer
- Baby changing facilities
If you have any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The office is open from 9.30am-2pm Mondays-Fridays.
Sign up to our mailing list
You can keep up to date with all of the news and events from the Kings Hall by signing up to our mailing list.